Sunday, August 19, 2007

Have you thanked your neck today?

You don't appreciate body parts until they stop working on you. If you can turn your neck from side to side or swallow without pain, take a moment now to be grateful.

I think I slept wrong Wednesday night, and the kink hasn't gotten any better yet. A double dose of Advil takes the edge off, but I am getting pretty sick and tired of the whole chronic pain thing. Yes, I'm a wimp.

On the plus side, I have a great excuse for getting a massage...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Thankfully, my neck is fine. But I whacked my elbow really, really hard yesterday on a doorknob in just the right place, and it still hurts when I move it today. Not as important as a neck for sure, but I can relate to the frustration.

Minda said...

Ouch! Elbows are pretty important for a mom of toddler twins. Hope it feels better soon.