Saturday, May 16, 2009

Just call me the chauffeur

Here's my day:

8:00 leave house to drive EM to school so he can catch the bus to his track meet
8:40 arrive home
11:15 drive twins and LW to town. Buy present for birthday friend and browse farmer's market. (The first market of the year!) Return home at 12:15.
12:45 leave to drive to EM's track meet so I will be there at 1:30 to (hopefully) watch one of his events.
2:30 leave track meet so I will be home in time to . . .
3:30 drop twins off at birthday party. Depending on whether other girls are sleeping over . . .
7:30 Pick IM up from party.

I'm hoping EM is finished with his track events by 2:30 so he can come home with me and I don't have to toss in another trip up to school to pick him up.

2 comments:

PixelFish said...

Whew! That's quite the schedule.

The Farrs said...

I hate to say this, but I don't miss those days! However, I DO miss all of the chatter, interaction, funny things kids say, time together :):)...