Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Where did I put that time turner?

In Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban, Hermione uses a time turner to take two classes during one period. She attends one class and then uses the time turner to repeat the hour so she can attend the second class.

I need one.

Desperately.

Last Thursday, we had four events all occurring at the same time:
  • NB's soccer practice from 4:30-6:00
  • My meeting for chaperons on the 3rd and 4th grade overnight trip later this month from 5:30-?
  • IM's Oliver rehearsal from 6:00-8:00
  • Curriculum Night and BBQ at EM's school from 5:30-7:30

Not to mention that LW had a cold and was fussy as all get-out and he and I should really have stayed home, on the couch, watching mindless television.

Did I mention we have one car?

Sigh.

I am grateful that at least we are juggling fun things. It could be much, much worse.

No comments: